Afternoon, dearies! Today I've got a quick but super fantastic list of 10 Subscription Boxes you should seriously consider giving as gifts to some of the people on your list. You've probably heard of subscription boxes and over the last few years I've tested out a bunch of them and always been totally happy with each of them. If I could afford them all at once I would probably be currently subscribing to like 15 of these things. There is a subscription option out there for every single kind of person you know, so here's 10 awesome options that I can personally recommend.
1. OwlCrate - for YA lit fans this subscription gives you a great new YA book and gorgeous bookish extras
2. Bookly Box - different genres available, each box provides a book to someone in a developing country
3. Stride Box - a great box for runners this comes with a lot of stuff so that a new or even experienced runner can get exposed to awesome products on a monthly basis
4. Cairn Box - this box is so stinking great for outdoorsy people! Camping and hiking supplies among others.
5. Nerdy Post - created by a friend of mine, this subcription has a new theme each month and sends receivers a gorgeous poster, bookmark, sticker, and postcard all handlettered and designed by the creator and owner.
6. Mystery Crafty GetKit by Attract LLC - this is a super fun idea I found on Etsy just recently and am super stoked to get my first box. This Etsy business will send you supplies and instructions for a mystery craft! What crafty friend wouldn't love to try this?
7. BattlBox - for the manly man in your life, this subscription sends your survival and tactical gear!
8. DateBox - this is a wonderful gift idea for couples in your life. Maybe a little love renewal for your parents, maybe for your own spouse or friends who are newlyweds - this box comes totally set up with a new date idea each month and is SO much fun. Definitely consider giving this one a go.
9. BarkBox - for the dog lovers in your life or perhaps your own pooch!
10. Kiwi Crate - this is such a fun subscription boxes for littles! If you have kids or love someone else's definitely consider giving them this fun gift to enjoy all year long!